Has all your traveling prevented you from staying on a regular exercise program? Spending many nights away from home can be challenging and then trying to find the time and energy to workout can add even more stress. Many people are not thrilled to use the hotel gyms facilities simply because they don’t feel comfortable or know how to use the equipment.
Women often don’t want to use the hotel workout room simply because they don’t feel safe and they don’t feel fit enough to use it. You might be more likely to stick to a workout routine when it’s in the privacy of your hotel room. Now you can with this simple, fast and easy workout that you can do in the privacy of your hotel room. And the best part is, you don’t need any equipment and it can be done in 15 minutes.
Warm up: This will take approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Do the following exercises sequentially and nonstop.
- 20 jumping jacks
- 10 squats with feet shoulder width apart
- 10 push ups on knees
- 30 second plank hold
Repeat these four exercises 2 more times. This completes your warm up.
Beginners will do the following workout:
- 20 squats with feet shoulder width apart
- 20 split squats (alternating legs)
- 10 pushups (on knees if needed)
- 1 minute plank hold
- 15 Double crunch on the bed or regular crunch on the floor
Repeat these 5 exercises 3 more times, nonstop. That completes your beginner workout.
- 20 jumping squats
- 20 jumping split squats (alternating legs)
- 20 decline pushups with feet elevated on the bed or a chair
- 1 minute plank hold. Can raise one leg up and hold to make it more difficult.
- 20 double crunch on floor
Repeat these 5 exercises 3 more times, nonstop. That completes the advanced workout.
Be sure to cool down and stretch afterwards.
Jodi Tiahrt is a fitness model and competitor who as competed in over 40 fitness,figure, bikini, and sports model competitions with 36 first placetitles. She is also a certified personal trainer, nutritionist, pilatesinsturctor and fitness pole dance instructor with Bachelors of Science Degree in biology (Pre Med) with minors in chemistry and health science.