All images on www.hautemd.com and its extensions are posted in good-faith and under the belief the images are posted in compliance with the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code). All images on www.hautemd.com and its extensions are believed to be readily available in other places on the Internet, in the public domain, or used pursuant to ownership, license, or fair use.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe your copyright has been infringed by the content appearing on www.hautemd.com, or its extensions, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- A short, specific description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; for multiple items, a list will suffice
- The exact URL, a link to, or a reasonably sufficient description of the places where the alleged infringing material is located; for multiple items, a list will suffice
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the agent or person authorized to act on your behalf
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or you are the agent authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Whatever content you have whether it is academic content, books, web, personal, business, SEO and web content; you are free to use online paraphrasing an article You are guaranteed that your document will be paraphrased in a way you want it to be. The tool will make sure will exactly reword your document the way you want it to be.